James Bond 007 Fans

On my way home from Sydney(Australia) to Hong Kong, I had watch a James Bond new movie The Skyfall. The 007 movies are always full of actions, new weapons and  beautiful girls. That reminds me of the very first James Bond 007 movie Dr. No. As I am a fans of Barbie Collector and happy to know that Barbie had produced a James Bond 007 Barbie doll. The barbie doll featured Honey Ryder played by the sexy movie star Ursula Andress. Cool, confident, and completely unforgettable, this shell diver helped James on his mission and found romance along the way. Now, Barbie doll pays tribute to the original Bond Girl, dressed in a re-creation of Honeys iconic white bikini. The doll is sold out from the Barbie Collector online shop. I am happy that I have one in my collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Hot Takara Tomy Licca Bijou Series Licca-Chan 9 Inches Doll

Mame Momoko Fashion Mini Dolls

Rare New Boukenger 6" Sentai Hero Series Action Figure - Silver Ranger